Office Co-ordinator Receptionist.
Location: The London Borough Redbridge (Gants Hill, Ilford)
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job Role: Office Co-ordinator Receptionist
Hours: Full-Time (Monday to Friday) OR Part-Time
Charlesons are expert property professionals who built our reputation at Century 21 Ilford, part of the world’s largest, residential estate agency.
We are now seeking an enthusiastic, vibrant individual to assist team members in our Ilford office and to further build our business.
Description of the Role:
- Meeting and greeting clients (‘people’s person’, likeable personality)
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages or transferring calls to correct departments (needs to understand how to route calls, therefore understanding of department responsibilities is essential)
- General office administration i.e. filing, scanning, printing
- Manage the office diary
- Order stationery
- Type brochures and letters
- Verifying property adverts and brochures
- Good and clear verbal, written & numerical skills.
- The ability to time manage well under pressure.
- The ability to research, analyse and reason logically and effectively within tight and conflicting timeframes.
- Excellent IT skills including Word & Excel.
- A commitment to providing good customer service.
- A good and honest commitment to the company.
|Job Category||General office|